Friday, February 25, 2011

"I don't appreciate you SlanderBeeking my name...."



This flippin made my week. Fer serious.

Here, let's play a word association game....

I say, "unicorn heads, rainbows, gunfire, muenster cheese, DAWSON, champagne, taxidermy and sexy awesomeness" and you'd say:

"One of Heather's really great dreams....but, like, AFTER a night of too much booze and mexican food and Cadbury eggs."

And I'd say "you're so close! It's my dream come true AND it's a new Ke$ha video."

And you'd say, "OH. Totally makes sense now."

Right????

Because I love this chick and I love her weird mind and I love the fact that they're creating a new video for her perfectly obnoxious song "Blow" and she's all, "ooh, we could get some dudes in tuxes wearing fake unicorn heads, and I could feed them champagne and lick their nostrils while dressed like Tina Turner, but maybe with better hair, and then we could totally get DAWSON Van Der Beek to show up and pose all James Bond like, and then we could BOTH rip our bras off from our clothes, and then we could fire RAINBOW GUNS at each other until he's dead and we can decapitate some unicorn dudes and in the end I mount DAWSON'S head on the wall! After I eat a tiny triangle of cheese!!!"

And her handlers are all, "yeah, that's pretty rad. What color should Dawson's bra be?"

I mean, how can you NOT love this exchange that takes place in the middle????


"Well....if it isn't James Van Der Douche."
"I don't appreciate you slanderBeeking my name, Ke-DOLLARSIGN-ha."
"Thank you for the snack, it was quite delicious."
"You're welcome."
"Was that....muenster cheese tickling my taste buds?"
"Of course. Muenster is like edible lactose gold."
"Agreed. Shall we dance?"
"Let's."

And then they shoot at each other with white plastic guns.

I mean, that's flippin cinematic genius. Seriously. And I totally want them to be a new couple. They have chemistry. It makes me like that cereal-box-headed has-been a little better once I see him making fun of himself and having fun with it.

I'm declaring this The Most Fabulous Video Ever Made. Well done Ke$ha. I knew I loved you for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment